Sunday, November 20, 2005

3 Month Milestone





Yesterday I got my second retightening. This is now 3 months locked for me. Being locked is going far betther than I ever could have imagined. All I have to do is wrap a scarf on my head at night, fluff it in the morning and go. When I wash my hair, I don't even bother with braiding or banding. My goodnapps don't unravel at all. I've developed a love affair with my hair I never knew existed. My consultant told me she actually enjoys doing my hair over some of her other customers. That's the FIRST TIME I've ever had somebody tell me that! Thank you so much for Sisterlocks Dr. Jo!

6 comments:

Natural Kinks said...

Wow looking good!!

Naturalist1 said...

Congrats on your 3 month mark. Your hair is beautiful and coming along. I don't have to band either.:)

Sister-in-Locks said...

Your hair is soooo thick! It looks very pretty. You are progressing very well.

Keep styling.

Goodnapps said...

Thank you very much ladies!

KDL said...

Congrats on your 3 month mark! Your hair is filling in very beautifully. I love it!

Katika

Detra said...

Girl you got some thick hair, thats one of my wishes! You lookin good gurl....