Hello, hello, hello!! I know I've been MIA for several months now. But from what I can see, all is well with everyone. So this is good. I will let this post serve as my anniversary, tagged, life updates and whatever else I suppose.
- In early June I moved from my apartment in the city to an apartment in the burbs. Since I had lived in my old place for 9 years, I had a lot of junk to keep/donate/trash. Shopping for new furniture was a blast of course.
- August marked my 3 Year milestone with Sisterlocks. Yippee!! Seems like it took long enough. I kinda miss the short hair, but I really really miss the low maintenance of the short lock days.
- Guess who is now 4 months pregnant. There must have been too much celebrating going on in the new apartment. I don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. But I'm too anxious to find out. I was blessed with no morning sickness and cravings for cheeseburgers and General Tso's chicken.
- I can't stand the weight gain. All of my hard work from Weight Watchers is gone, gone, gone.
- Right before I found out I was pregnant, I agreed to go and work for a different department at my job.
- So with a new apartment, new department at work and new life growing inside of me...I hope I've stated my case as to why I've been MIA from blogging. Can we say, "Life Comes At You Fast!!"
- So in a nutshell - I'm thrilled, scared, and nervous all in one. It's in God's hands. C'est la vie. Wish me luck.