Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Sisterlock Consultant


Paulette, my Certified Sisterlocks Consultant is absolutely wonderful. After all, I do travel 3.5 hours for her to do my hair. If looks are deceiving, one would think she is sporting the creamy crack. Oh no, she's doing the old school press n curl natural. I don't have a problem with Paulette not having Sisterlocks. My priority was what kind of work would she do with my hair. I got the message very loud and clear. Feel free to visit Paulette's Locks4Life website if you are in need of a consultant in the Detroit area.

7 comments:

Jena Evans said...

Hey Tanya!

Welcome to the bloggin' world... Your locks look great and your hair is growing very fast. you are too cute!

Be Blessed!

ps- thanks for posting the dandruff recipe... need it need it need it... but too lazy right now to get ingredience, so I'll pout for a few days more...lol

Goodnapps said...

Oh Jen, thank you so much. I love your full head of locks. And for goodness sake, quit torturing your scalp and make the tonic.

Ree-C said...

Your locs are cute.

Goodnapps said...

Thank you so much Ree-C.

Kecia - your locks are stunning as well. I look forward to seeing you around.

Maryee said...

Your hair is coming along nicely. I've seen your consultant's work before and she's good! Thanks for sharing.

Maryee

Anonymous said...

You hair is so lovely. I love it.


Peace,
Myte1

spaces.msn.co/members/TLENC

Paulette said...

Tanya & Kecia,

It is such a small Sisterlock world or is it. My clients are running into each other on the internet. I am so glad that you each love your hair. It is my pleasure to take care of it for you.

Maryee,

Thank you for the complement on my work.