Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Consultation #1

I searched for a certified consultant in Cleveland on the official Sisterlocks site, but the only one listed said she wasn’t taking any new clients. What a bummer. Then I looked over the trainee page and wrote down a few names. I left a few messages but I didn’t get any responses. I made another call to a consultant and got a live voice. I asked various questions and she seemed pretty informative. We set a meeting date for a formal consultation a few days later.

I showed up for the consultation. She worked at a hair salon which I thought was cool. I was a bit uneasy about somebody working from out of his or her house. The salon was setup such that my consultant had a closed off room to do hair and be separated from the hating perm heads. Even though I thought $450 was a bit pricey for my hair length of 2-3 inches, I went on ahead and scheduled an official Sisterlock installation.

No comments: