Friday, July 29, 2005

Consultation #2

Well I’m on a new mission to find somebody to do my Sisterlocks. But so far no luck. Even my mother has joined the search party for me. She talked to a co-worker of hers who said she would do them for $40 or something like that. Thanks but no thanks! I told my mother she obviously has no idea what Sisterlocks involve to quote a ridiculous price like that and this is not the time for me to be a guinea pig. So I did another search on Google and came across a particular ad for Locks4Life. I clicked on the site and I was pretty impressed. The consultant had several photos of her clients. Her mission to showcase the meticulousness of her parting was stunning! I was sold. My gut told me I just found my hair savior. Oh, there’s one catch…she’s in Detroit. But her pricing couldn’t be beat. Hell, the price of my lock install and travel expenses was still way under $450. I made the call, scheduled my appointment and the rest is history.

No comments: