Saturday, June 24, 2006

Val & Nadine Merchandise


The very first time I saw the Val & Nadine comic strip, I was beyond impressed. Me being quite the product junkie I am, I just had to have some of the merchandise. I ordered a tee shirt and two coffee mugs. It was nothing short of an impeccable buying experience. Cafepress.com was very easy to navigate, offers excellent customer service, and good quality products. Ms. Diego2Memphis did her homework when she chose this vendor to distribute her goods and services. I am in awe of this kind of creativity, talent, and entrepreneurship.

8 comments:

brunsli said...

Cute!

Avra Tucker said...

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for the comment. They are done by the best consultant in town ;).

Avra

Maryee and Jena said...

Cute! I love Val and Nadine!! Looks like you had a great time!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow Clevelander!

Your hair is coming along so nicely! I can't wait until I can share my pics.


Mali
10 days to Sisterlocks

Chi-chi said...

Hey! A comic strip for people just like me! I love it. Adding the link to my blog. How did you find them?

Goodnapps said...

Thanks Brunsli, Avra, Maryee, Mali and Chi-chi.

If I recall correctly, I think I first saw the link to Val & Nadine on Maryee's blog. I believe Brunsli and Blaq have done features
on their blogs as well. It was an excellent find for sure. I swear the woman is in my head with this comic strip.

TNAPPYKINKY said...

Cute Tanya and thanks for stopping by I am loving your growth and it seems like you are really enjoying it too.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»