Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Interview From Cluizel

1. Three wishes that you can use on yourself...what are they?
a) I really need some height. In another life, at least six inches should do.

b) To have been smarter in math and science.

c) No more debt. Please just make it go away.


2. Stilettos/flats/sneakers?
Flats - I must have comfort over beauty, unless I can get both in a perfect world.


3. Favorite condiment?
That would depend on what I'm eating. If it's fries...ketchup, a hotdog....mustard, and grilled meat....bring on the barbecue sauce!!


4. Sisterlocks...any regrets? Would you do anything differently?

For the most part, I've had a pretty good journey and I have very few complaints in regards to Sisterlocks. In lieu of previous posts, perhaps I would have gone with bigger hairline locks.


All of my other issues were due to me having to come to terms and love the hair texture I was born with. I still have not given my loose natural hair a fair shot until this day. One of these days, I hope to rectify that.

5. If you could wave a magic wand and make an ex disappear would you? Why?

No, I don't think I would want to make any of my ex's disappear. I think they were good guys for the most part, just had some problems. And until a sista ties the knot, you never know.........






If you want to give your interview a shot. Feel free to let me know.

20 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

wou;dn't we all like to be debt free. god-willing, one day soon.
i have to agree with you about the barbecue sauce. it is great on just about everything! how was the class? post some details.

Abena Abena said...

Great post. I would like to be interviewed....Let's do this Tanya :)

Creyole said...

Very nice interview and pic of you and your honey! Ee learn so much about our SL sisters!

Creyole

Aya said...

I just love those sandals. They lookk good on your foot.I just love nice feet (-: Nice picture of you and your honey. Could this be the ONE??!!!!

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Can I just ignore everything up to the pic of that fine black specimen? I can see why you have that Cheshire-cat grin. Niiice ;)

Oh yeah, I'd like to have a shot at an interview. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the debt. If it could just go away life would be so much better.

You two are too cute!!!!!

ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Hi there,

Sometime ago you tagged me, I have not responded up to now,If you asked me some questions, I will try to answer as there is so much to tell not sure where to begin.(smile)

Cluizel said...

Awwww yeah! I thought you forgot about it! :)

If there was a way to transfer height I would be willing to give you a good 3 or 4 inches...I'lll have to look into that.

Goodnapps said...

Muslimahlocs - Yes, God willing one day soon indeed. The class was good but I just couldn't grasp using the hook tool.

Chosen Vessel - Thanks. You got it.

Creyole - Thanks so much. Everyone has such fascinating stories to share. I think I'm living in my own soap opera.

Aya - Thanks for the sandal compliment. I should be ashamed
since I've been slacking on the pedicures. As far as the new honey goes, it's in God's hands.


nDrea - lol. Too funny. Thanks for the compliment and you got it.


Meikmeika - Thanks hon. Oh the financial decisions I would do all over.


Ja Stu - I'll see what other questions I can come up with.


Cluizel - Oh no hon, I did not forget. I started the answers then lost where I saved them. I had to wait for the blog lazies to fizzle so I could focus on the post again.

Anonymous said...

Interesting interview...Thanks for sharing

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Alright You guys look great together (smile) look like a married couple!

Goodnapps said...

Locksuluv - thanks girlie.

Lashaune - Thanks and hush your mouth.

Sister-in-Locks said...

Interesting. I enjoy these kinds of posts.

I agree with the loose hair in natural state comment.

Naturalist1 said...

Great interview.

KnottyAuthor said...

hmmm he looks familiar...sike! just kidding homie. i'm settled in Col. dont forget about me!

Goodnapps said...

SIL - Thanks. While I wore my hair in a TWA for a couple of years, I wouldn't call
that showing off any versatility. It really was a way of avoiding my loose hair.
Just couldn't shake the negative programming from all those years.

Naturalist1 - Why thank you so much.

Chele - girl, you know you are a mess. I would never forget about you. Hope you're settling in well in your new city.

Naturally Sophia said...

I love the interview posts. Nice sandals. I love shoes. I also wish I was taller. And you and your date look cute together. Peace.

Goodnapps said...

NS - thanks so much for all the compliments lady!

Mali said...

Those sandals are way cute and you've got the toes - even without a pedicure - to wear them! Nobody would want to see my bony toes ESPECIALLY with no polish in shoes like that! LOL! Regarding the loose hair, it is definitely an experience. I did it for two years and it got real tired! It's very time consuming, but at least I experienced it and I don't have that longing, so my locks won't be going anywhere, God willing!

You and your honey are a cute couple! God bless you both!

Goodnapps said...

Mali - on the pedicure tip sometimes I think I should be ashamed, but oh well. I actually prefer the look of nice groomed feet without the hassle of polish.

Thanks so much for the well wishes!