Friday, February 03, 2006

Two Precious Locked Heads


Last night I was out with a friend having some superb margaritas and appetizers at Lopez restaurant. I could not help but notice a locked head in front of me at a table over. When I saw the little one with the baby locks, I was swept away. A good blog opportunity was about to go to waste had it not been for my friend's camera phone. I boldly tapped on Nicki's shoulder and sparked up a conversation. She politely obliged my photograhing her and the little one's lovely locks. I find it is a lot easier to be so forthcoming with fellow locked heads. Very interesting indeed. Anyway, I think they are absolutely adorable.

4 comments:

brunsli said...

So cute!

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who talks to random people with locks!

Goodnapps said...

Not at all - I'm very much obsessed with my hair and the excitement of being locked.

Sister-in-Locks said...

Absolutely Gorgeous. I can't wait to twist my son's hair. My daughter won't go for it.

Leighann said...

Way to seize the day! I talk to locked "strangers" all the time. I think of them as my extended hair family!