Friday, August 04, 2006

Me and the Toni

Hooray. My hair ties from Brunsli arrived today. They are soooo pretty. I love them. I was definitely afraid that the hair ties would be out of my league because of my short length. But not so with the mini and super lightweight Toni. With the blazing summer temperatures we are having right now, the timing is perfect. Brunsli, thank you thank you thank you!!! I love you and your creative talents my sista. Otherwise, me and anybody's ponytail would be many many months away. Although I am usually drawn to more flash and pizazz, you can now consider me a fan of Toni's simple simplicity.

13 comments:

Funlayo said...

Beautiful & Cute on you. I thought that I would have to wait for some length before purchasing one, but you have just shown me that I can sport one too. Gotta order me a 'Tony':)

brunsli said...

Taaaaaanya!

I am delighted that you like it!

I'm going to have to think about something flashy in a headband length that can be shortened when your hair gets to the pony length. May I call it the "Tanya?"

Goodnapps said...

Funmi - thank you lady. The mini Toni makes a very pretty mini pony. I'm sure you will be just as pleased as I am.


Brunsli - are you insane? Of course you can call it Tanya. I love these hair ties! Thanks again.

KDL said...

Oh, how cute on you! Brunsli's hairties are just beautiful. You'd make a great spokesperson! I can't wait for my order to arrive.

Detra said...

cute cute cute, and thanks for posting, I was hesistant to buy one because I was thinking my hair was too short, guess I can jump on board all the ponytail wears huh?

AFunkyKindaGlow said...

Very cute !!

Ree-C said...

Tanya, that ponytail is too cute. Brunsli (& Mom) are doing their thing. I really need to jump on board.

Creyole said...

Tanya, you are looking more sporty every time I see an accessory pic of you! You wear the Toni well!

Maryee and Jena said...

cute and sassy!!

Sister-in-Locks said...

I just can't get enough of the hair ties. Cute. Cute.

Goodnapps said...

Thanks for the lovely compliments
Katika, Nea, TRA, Detra, AFKG,
Ree-C, LaChanda, Maryee and Karen.

sisterlockedlondon said...

You look great and your hair tie is wonderful. Need to order me one!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful... I was just going through a hair crisis trying to style my short locks and I ran across your page... What an inspiration!!! Keep em coming...