Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Latest Hair Accessory

Yesterday I made a very fun, rewarding and impromptu trip to Paramount's King's Island near Cincinnati, Ohio with my cousin and her son. So for $5 and a guess of October instead of April for my birthday month, I've got a new fashion hat. I think little bit of couture every now and then is good for the locks.


And one more thing, thank goodness I no longer have to be afraid of the water rides when I go to amusement parks. My cousin wouldn't stop about how she just couldn't get her hair wet and yadda yadda yadda. The more she ranted about this through out the day, the more I said to myself, "Thank goodness that's a ship I'm no longer sailing."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that......no worries about getting our hair wet anymore----FREEDOM!!!! We can sing in the rain and still look Sisterlock Fabulous:)

Abena

Anonymous said...

Amazing the number of things you do (and don't do) anymore with SLs. Used to be that if I forgot my umbrella (little help that it was), I was in for a bad day!

Brenda

Goodnapps said...

Thank you my sisters Abena, Brenda and TRA. I knew you all would feel me on this one. Yes I will say Amen!

Creyole said...

I agree and I welcome moisture, rain, wter rides! It feels so nice having a head full of damp locks. I know call me crazy.....

Lyriq said...

Tanya,
Amen. But totally off the subject, your hair is looking too cute these days.

Ree-C said...

The past few weekends, I've been swimming. I must say it does feel good to not worry about the hair. Cute pictures!

Admin said...

Cute hat. :)

Yes, the freedom to get your hair wet any time is a beautiful thing. How did we survive before???

Goodnapps said...

LaChanda - girl you are not crazy. Damp locks after my shampoo has grown to be one of my favorite hair moments.


Lyriq, Ree-C, Kaya - thanks so much for the kind compliments.

TNAPPYKINKY said...

Your hair is growing and you look so pretty. I love going where my perm hair couldn't go. No fuss!!!

Ree-C said...

I noticed you changed your picture on the Exchange. I love those new pics. Your locs are looking great. Very cute styles.

Goodnapps said...

Why thank you so much Ree-C. Maryee is so self-less by sharing her new creative finds with us.

Cluizel said...

Sigh...hopefully next year I can really enjoy it...but I am stil plagued with these relaxed ends. :)

Maryee said...

Girl, I thought I commented on your cute hat already. I guess that's what I get for cruising through blogs after midnight!! Purple is your color!! Cute!