Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lunch with Linda



Today was such a beautiful day here in Cleveland. An Absolutely perfect day for a lunch outing. Fellow blogger Linda and myself met at the Cheesecake Factory. DFW ladies, talk about a coincidence. I was about to fall out of my chair when I saw you all's invitation. So I guess when you visit somebody's blog everyday you must start to think like them.

Of course Linda and I immediately recognized each other in the waiting area. We talked while we waited for our table. We talked when we sat down. Took some photos and talked. We ate and talked. We talked and talked and talked. Nothing like being in the presence of good company and a genuine good spirit. Linda and her Sisterlocks are so pretty. I had such a good time meeting with her. We definitely have to do it again. Perhaps more ladies will be able to join us next time.

14 comments:

Sister-in-Locks said...

Both of you ladies look stunning!!

brunsli said...

I agree!

Detra said...

Isnt is so great to hook up with other SL'd sistahs! Thanks for introducing Linda, you both look very nice! And your hair is getting thick and full...looks great!

Cluizel said...

Ooohh...fun fun!Is October the month for Sisterlock gatherings? :)

Your hair is really growing!

Anonymous said...

You look like you had a great time! Getting together is so much fun!

Creyole said...

It's amazing how SL's can bring stangers together. Both of you are looking so beautiful!

Goodnapps said...

OMG - I swear I had no idea I would be meeting such wonderful and talented sistas via my hair!!
But everything sure does happen for a reason. Can't wait to meet more members of my extended family!
I think October was definitely dubbed an official month of SL Gatherings.

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

I agree with eveyone sisterlocks have brought together some of the most wonderful sisterlocked sistahs I have met thus far!

Goodnapps said...

Amen Lashaune! Thank you all so very very much!!!

Anonymous said...

You both look beautiful!!!

Abena

KnottyAuthor said...

hey,i wanna come next time,lol,hopefully i can be an extended cuz with my bl's...lol!

Goodnapps said...

Thanks Abena!

Cheleskilove - Of course you are
welcome to come. In fact, I sent
you a message on your blog asking
if you were available. Since none
of my comments seem to get through
to you - why don't you send me
an email to lsulliv2_2000@yahoo.com so I will have your email address.

Linda said...

Well, I must say we had a wonderful time. I intended to post earlier, but work and other obligations have kept me away from the internet for enjoyment sake. Tanya has such a warm and accepting spirit and it felt like I was having lunch with an old friend. It was great to share our experiences related to being natural and making the transition to SL. Here in the midwest change comes slowly, so you really have to be comfortable with who you are. I look forward to meeting all of you ladies in the future... till then be blessed.

Goodnapps said...

Thanks Linda!! Again, I had such a wonderful time with you. Until we have time to meet again, take care.