Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mia Simone Hair Jewelry


Starting with a TWA (teeny weeny afro) definitely has its pluses and minuses. On one hand, you get to experience your locking journey at various lengths which is quite exciting. But in the meantime, it gets very boring waiting for your hair to grow. As a way to spice up my hair a bit, I ordered some hair jewelry from Mia Simone's Boutique. I ordered 3 pairs of jewelry and I get compliments each time I wear them.

My order arrived within a week and I was pleasantly surprised I got some free gifts as well. The gifts included a small box to keep the jewelry in and a courtesy copy of
Naturally You! magazine. Now that's service! Thank you so much Mia. I love the jewelry.

12 comments:

KDL said...

You and your locks are looking quite nice these days! I can really tell a difference in length from when you started your blog and the jewelry is quite cute.

Take Care,
KLW

Creyole said...

All of your pictures are just pure dee lovely. Can't wait to see the style and hair jewelry up close in New York.

still waters said...

The jewelry 'pretty' and your locks look loverly too. absolutely geoegeous!!!!!

One love still

Leighann said...

Awww! I love it. Your jewelry is really cute.

Goodnapps said...

Thanks for you lovely comments ladies!

brunsli said...

The lock jewelry is really cute. Hmm, I wonder if I can convince my personal jeweler, i.e., my mom, to make some for me. ;)

sisterlockedlondon said...

Your locks are coming along nicely. The jewelery is lovely and you are looking great! Keep up the good work, the months just wizz by!

Ree-C said...

Your loc jewelry is a great accessory of your locs. I also started with about 2-3 inches and I'm glad that I went through that short stage because it gives me even more appreciation for my locs now. Cute pictures.

Unknown said...

Your locs are looking beautiful! I like the hair jewelry.

Ms.Honey said...

That is soo cute I'm gonna have to look into getting some of that till my locs grow out.

TNAPPYKINKY said...

Hey I love this color on you. Thanks for stopping by and just enjoy the growth at every stage. I was exciting to try other styles but it's time consuming and I am a lazy hair DIVA.

Goodnapps said...

Thanks again to the rest of my hair fam. As always, your comments are so warm and lovely.