Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Sisterlocks Love

A Sisterlocks Love by Soft Spoken

I think I’m having a love affair
With these gorgeous Sisterlocks in my hair
I ease them down on my pillow at night
And let them glisten from the moonlight
I awake in the morning to caress them gently
While the Sunshine showers them oh so plenty
I run my fingers through their vines so fine
Knowing that their beauty is mine all mine
Loving them true and nurturing their need
So that they can continue to spiritually feed
My heart, my body, my soul and my mind
Knowing a truer love I will never find
I think I’m having a love affair
With these gorgeous Sisterlocks in my hair

While surfing the net the other night in an attempt to quench my insatiable knowledge of Sisterlocks, I stumbled upon this beautiful poem. I love it when people have that gift to communicate exactly what you are feeling. Feel free to check out Femme Horizon for other beautiful works of art.

5 comments:

Natural Kinks said...

Beautiful!

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Alright may sister this is a nice spoken word poem I like it!

Maryee said...

Nice poem!

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

I like is a lot! Thanks for sharing!

Sis. RJQueen10

Goodnapps said...

I like to come back and read this over again. So lovely indeed.
I'm glad you all enjoyed just as much.