Saturday, July 22, 2006

Where is the Customer Service

My second Sisterlocks magazine arrived last week and of course I was very pleased with it. Unfortunately, I cannot say I was happy with the amount of time it took to arrive, especially since I paid for an annual subscription in January for February. After perusing the responses on LockitUp, it turns out I was not the only one to receive my magazine late. In fact, some folks who also paid for an annual subscription were still waiting for their magazine to arrive. To add insult to injury, some people who had just ordered the 2nd magazine within the past two weeks were getting their magazines before the prepaid folks. This is no way to do business and maintain a faithful customer base.

Even if there was a problem with getting the magazines out on time, the very least Dr. Jo et al could do was use their database software to query out the prepaid folks and make sure their magazines got sent out as soon as the shipment arrived.

No comments: